KICKASS IMPOSSIBLE… out now

• administrators

Kix V how many men at the same time??

• administrators

Blimey, I bet that's the first time 'Maecenas' has been used this century.

• HUZZAH!!!

• @kandyman:

Well….it was a custom we shot last week so for the moment it is the exclusive property of one lucky man!

Let us all praise this magnificent Maecenas! :cool:

Hip hip… HOORAY!!!!!!

• administrators

Well….it was a custom we shot last week so for the moment it is the exclusive property of one lucky man!

• Kandyman …..............you just have to fast track this latest Diva film.....................please.......10 vs 1 ....insane concept ............ you cant tease us and then leave us hanging.

• administrators

Thanks guys…. She's Kix and is actually capable of taking out 5 guys in real life ;)

I may not have mentioned but we have just shot a 1 v 10! all at the same time :) starring somebody you may remember who goes by the name of ....Diva.

• Utterly BRILLIANT….....Kix looks ever amazing (love the white boots).........Five vs Kix, especially where she's taking them all on at once ..................LOVED this film.

Well done Kandy Krew

Panda

• OK this is AMAZING, I will buy this for the belly shirt alone but for the last time, I am expecting kix to get into trouble wearing a belly shirt like that , I will be very happy to see this kind of clothing in FF or Kandy Crisis videos or even better in a KAK video, for example previous release with JJ was pure female dominance but you managed to implement some KOs for the girls.

Kandyman I might need you brother's number

• administrators

My brother is a Cardiologist so it's good for business!

• God dammit Kandyman you almost gave me a heart attack! You cannot just give as an amazing video as this one out of the blue! But yeah, this one another brilliant one, Kix is again AMAZING!