Diva & Blaze Photoset! new deadly double act out today

• administrators

Yup…. SHE'S BACK! and joined by brand new deadly Kandygirl Blaze..... there are no words....

• Now this does not look shabby at all!!!

I must say that Blaze looks very coy & seductive when she’s choking out the goon…..

That KAK HR Dept is on top form again.

DG

• administrators

I predict more heart attacks…. here's the trailer

• I agree 100% with Panda. Many thanks to Dizzle for another amazing looking custom and to Kandyman for making it. I bought the photoset and was blown away. The photoset features more Blaze than Diva but she was so incredible that I didn't mind. I'm already in love with her now. If the photoset was that mind blowing, seeing Diva and Blaze in motion will give me a heart attack.

• I tip my hat to K'man and Dizzle…........................and Diva and Blaze.........cant wait for the video

• You are all so welcome for this custom once again. Oh damn I forgot to mention that Kandyman was a tremendous part of my custom as well ;) Awesome job as always and you all are going to fall in love with new girl Blaze! She is absolutely incredible and to think this was her very first time!!!! You will see what I mean soon enough :)

Dizzle83

• administrators

THIS WILL BE A FILM :) She's back!

• Too much Diva is barely enough….................utterly brilliant to see her back.................here's hoping she'll be around for some time to come.

More Diva please

Panda

• Please tell me this will be a film!