NEW KANDYGIRL! NEW RELEASE! Storm stars in DareKandy….

• administrators

Well, after months of waiting, Storm is going to make her debut on Friday 31st! She is going to blow minds and that is a promise. Here is her trailer and some stills :)

• administrators

Thanks Plato… there's plenty more of these two incredible women!!

• Hello!
    Another great movie and another talented Kandygirl. I hope to see more of Storm and Skylar on KAK soon!

• administrators

Thanks for joining us Phat-Kandy :)

@phat-kandy:

Haha! Don't worry about the moaners, the fans (you know, jaws dropped on each and every release) are still THE majority. :)

• Haha! Don't worry about the moaners, the fans (you know, jaws dropped on each and every release) are still THE majority. :)

• administrators

So despite someone else spending their hard earned cash commissioning this film, getting exactly the movie they always dreamt of, you're disappointed that it didn't cater specifically to you. I can only apologise.

@tapoutos7:

Great girl , but not great clip Kandyman . I though you would add some more trample/victorypose scenes in your films , but i am dissapointed . Please add more scenes in the future :)

• Great girl , but not great clip Kandyman . I though you would add some more trample/victorypose scenes in your films , but i am dissapointed . Please add more scenes in the future :)

• Ohhhhh …. Yessssssssssss ................... NICE :P

• administrators

This girl is gonna knock your socks off!

• hummana hummana hummana !!!!

• For the life of me I cannot fathom what sort of Faustian deal Kandyman has done to be able to replenish the ranks of the Kandygirls in this way.

The fact that he keeps finding girls that are this hot and this skilled can only be explained by some otherworldly agency.

• Cripes….double cripes!!!
    DG