Diva hits today's papers :)

• administrators

• @kandyman:

Very good question Abercorn. Since people spend a fair bit of money on customs we don't release them until about 3-6 month after they've been shot out of respect. Non custom films can be on screen weeks after shooting them, it just depends on the balance of films out there - we like to alternate with the different actresses each release. The last update from Diva in the Silver Catsuit was for a Kandy Crisis movie so stay tuned, that will be within a couple of months.

Dude, are you trying to kill Sidekick? :cool:

This will blow his mind so hard it might do permanent damage. Or he will do damage to the space-time continuum trying to make the release date come sooner. ;)

• administrators

Very good question Abercorn. Since people spend a fair bit of money on customs we don't release them until about 3-6 month after they've been shot out of respect. Non custom films can be on screen weeks after shooting them, it just depends on the balance of films out there - we like to alternate with the different actresses each release. The last update from Diva in the Silver Catsuit was for a Kandy Crisis movie so stay tuned, that will be within a couple of months.

• I also took a look at Diva's instagram and saw that she's posted three different pictures of herself in different catsuits from films that haven't been released yet (the new silver one and two different black ones). I figure she posts them on the day that she films so that made me think of a question for Kandyman. How long does it typically take between shooting a film and releasing it? What's the average amount of time for customs and for non customs? Just curious.

• Lol. I can only dream…

• administrators

She says pick her up at 8 Bionic.

• Kman - could you ask Ms. Diva if she'd like to go out on a date with me? :)

• Wow! That's some great exposure, KMan. And Diva in that…. silver... catsuit... probably boots... too... must... see... this... now... I think I need an ambulance....

• administrators

You're always ahead of the game Jade-o :)

• HA! I knew it! As soon as that picture poped up in her instagram I knew it was for one of yours. :D

It feels good to be in the know. ;) :cool: