NEW AMBER AND JJ RELEAS! A Clockwork Kickass!

• administrators

The Deadly Duo are back!

• The shirts are the least of my worries.
    You want to see the 'KAKs'….
    Ok, maybe you don't!
    DG

• administrators

Great minds!!

@BionicSkillz:

@kandyman:

BIONIC - Love that idea! I can imagine Fleetwood Mac having exactly this cover :)

I was thinking the exact same thing!

• administrators

and you let me go on a free!!

@cyrbea39:

don t speak of Marseille I just tearing my subscription for the season

by the way just see MU Swansea … you propably know André Ayew play for us last season :)

• @kandyman:

BIONIC - Love that idea! I can imagine Fleetwood Mac having exactly this cover :)

I was thinking the exact same thing!

• don t speak of Marseille I just tearing my subscription for the season

by the way just see MU Swansea … you propably know André Ayew play for us last season :)

• administrators

DG - not sure why you need 4 irons? those must be some heavy duty shirts.

CYRBEA - Great to hear from you! you must be giddy from Marseilles signing of Lamela!

• I just watch clockwork kickass and for me that rather follows fan fem / fem or more balanced fight I found this video really … great :)

Why you say?

2 reasons:

• Amber really sexy in that outfit

• and of course JJ this woman is lovely to grow palm trees on the sea ice ...

over which spoil nothing : great acting great fight really a very good video in the great tradition of kak.

hope to see more of Amber in JJ together they form a great team and of course alone ... with video like that it s not tomorow that i am leaving KAK :)

thank you Kandyman great job

• Some of the pictures you post; they remind me of 70's album covers, lol. I love the poses…

• Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Jesus!!!!

Buying this now, no messing about.

Even prepared to take my eye off an eBay auction for a 4-iron for this.

DG