Sabotage!

• administrators

It seems that being the number one FM fighting site in the world has its drawbacks - on Friday someone tried to hack us, unsuccessfully, but it did cause a bit of mischief for us and we have an idea now who they are. The same people had our account terminated on Youtube - which is why you're not seeing any youtube trailers at the moment. This kind of thing comes with the territory but it won't faze us, nothing will stop us delivering Kickass films to you every fortnight!

In the meantime we're beefing up our security and, since Youtube is freely open to abuse we're going to host our trailers elsewhere - if we host them at all.

On a positive note, this weeks film is hitting the best sellers list already - it seems Kix and that dress are family favourites :)

stay tuned for more information but we're probably going to make most of our announcements via this forum and TWITTER @kickasskandy so if you aren't following us yet, then start!

Kandyman

• @kandyman:

There are some dick heads in this world but they won't grind us down - we'll come back stronger!

UPLOADED BY…............. DICK HEAD..........LOL

YOUR A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART Mr K

RESPECT TO YOU MY FRIEND...... :)

• F&$@en hell Kandyman, this is insane and beyond a joke now. You and the Krew have my full support.

Panda

• hi kandyman

daily motion is ridiculoes to close your count your video have nothing illegal i'am sad but dailymotion is french channel
    and your culture is different other country.
    good day

• administrators

It is getting ridiculous - Youtube reneged on their decision after some counter lobbying…and suddenly, as if by magic, Daily Motion closed the account without warning. There are some dick heads in this world but they won't grind us down - we'll come back stronger!

In the meantime I could do with your help.....we need to push our Twitter Account so that wherever we may host our future trailers and behind the scenes clips we can announce it. Please spread the word!

• Come on!!!! This is getting fucking ridiculous!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Who are these motherfuckers?!! :mad:

• Beautiful women in leather, fantasy fighting, not graphic, no bloodshed, no vulgar language, witty, lighthearted = BANNED!!!!

• @kandyman:

Youtube have done this before and they'd do it again - they're unaccountable and can do whatever they please - pretty much like FIFA. I'm not sure we actually need them - we'll update people with news, content and promotions through Twitter and this Forum and host the new trailers probably on Daily Motion. Maybe we don't need to host the old trailers anywhere - perhaps the photos alone will be enough enticement to buy, who knows!

I think the old trailers are quite needed since just the photos alone can only do so much. :(

Btw, the Daily Motion account has been deleted. ;_;

• administrators

Youtube have done this before and they'd do it again - they're unaccountable and can do whatever they please - pretty much like FIFA. I'm not sure we actually need them - we'll update people with news, content and promotions through Twitter and this Forum and host the new trailers probably on Daily Motion. Maybe we don't need to host the old trailers anywhere - perhaps the photos alone will be enough enticement to buy, who knows!

• It is my understanding that YouTube's response to these kinds of content complains is automated and doesn't involve a living breathing human being until and unless the person on the receiving end of the suspension actually objects.

The Dastardly Competition must be exploiting this by refilling the same complaint as last time. Even if it is meritless they still fuck up your account until a human gets involved.

I know you're too classy to stoop to their level Kandyman, but I really wish there was something we could do.

So… are you making the switch to Vimeo or Dailymotion?

• Bastards…...does this mean no more teasers and behind-the-scenes?

• administrators

Looks like it was a stay of execution - Youtube is no more.

• administrators

Well Jade, Youtube keep it very vague and refer you to the community guidelines. I've been through the guidelines and the only thing contentious is actual violence and sexually explicit content and because we are neither I challenged them. I further added that it's easy for anyone to sabotage an account by simply continually flagging our content and asked them to check the IP addresses of the flaggers. I never expected them to even reply, never mind reinstate the account but it seems the discovered what i discovered and realised it was done through malicious intent.

• @kandyman:

Good news! luckily the good people at Youtube have seen the errors of their ways and have reinstated our account… it seems that they don't like to be made to look fools by the forces of evil.

Excellent news! :cool:

But if you don't mind me asking, what exactly was the perfidious competition accusing you of doing that merited suspension of the account?

• administrators

Good news! luckily the good people at Youtube have seen the errors of their ways and have reinstated our account… it seems that they don't like to be made to look fools by the forces of evil.

• The word "sabotage" is of course derived from the French word for evil little arse….

Think I'm on to something there!!

Maybe not.

DG

• administrators

Whilst I could mention names I'd rather not stoop to their levels - i'm sure you agree. We're popular because we're good and that's the way it should be :)}

• administrators

and we look forward to working with you again next season!

@dauntingmold:

Really pleased the custom is selling well. I'm hoping to make another kandygirl super strong in your next Kandy custom season :).

I've got to agree with Jade Owl regarding this sabotage, I buy from several different sites, but I would not if I knew they resorted to this kind of tactic.

• Two things.
    1. It was clear from the trailer just how amazing the video would be :D 2015 has been a gold mine when it comes to KAK :D
    2. The only other site I buy videos from are the TheSuperheroines.com so I hope it wasn't them who hacked to but I do hope that person/website is found out.

• Really pleased the custom is selling well. I'm hoping to make another kandygirl super strong in your next Kandy custom season :).

I've got to agree with Jade Owl regarding this sabotage, I buy from several different sites, but I would not if I knew they resorted to this kind of tactic.

• Annoying as it may be, you should take it as a badge of honor.

If the Undistinguished Competition feels the need to resort to this kind of tactics is because they know they can't beat you fair and square. The YouTube thing in particular reeks of desperation. Like there isn't a plethora of options available at you disposal in this day and age?

I really wish you would let us know who you think it is, because it would really annoy me to find out I was buying any of their stuff.