STUNTMEN in Kickasskandy

• Many people may enjoy the movies here because of Kandygirls. However, I am pretty sure there are some people like me buying movies for different reason – STUNTMEN!! :D :D :D :D

Hunky bad guys get kicked and ball busted by girls. I enjoy seeing Kandygirls punish their handsome face, muscles and balls badly. It is so humiliated and excited.

I would like to introduce you my favorite stuntmen, and fingers crossed, we will see them a lot in the future.

The karate hunk had his debut in “TERMINATOR KANDY (HD)”, which is also my first video from kickasskandy site. If you take a look into the video page, you will find out lots of fans bought the movie because HE IS SOOOO HOT!!

Karate hunk was very cocky in the beginning, but sooner he knew he had no chance to beat Skylar who ballbust him twice and totally beat him down. It has been a long time since the last time we see him on kickasskandy. Hope we can see more videos featured with his performance. I swear I’ll buy every single of them. :P

Featured Films:
    TERMINATOR KANDY (HD)
    PRETTY LITTLE KICKASS (HD)
    ROADHOUSE KANDY (HD)

Joe is a muscle hunk with perfect face. He is cute, strong and sexy. Especially in “KICKASS: CODE RED” , he wore a white tank vest to show his big bicep. He looks like a macho but always get his balls busted by women and lose with humiliation.

Joe shows in lots of movies recently. I think he looks much more handsome without beard. I eager to see more of his movie featured with Joe without beard.

Featured Films:
    KICKASS: CODE WHITE
    SPECTRE KANDY
    KICKASS ULTRA
    DAREKANDY
    KICKASS IMPOSSIBLE
    KICKASS CODE: BLUE
    KICKASS: CODE RED
    KANDY CRISIS – PROJECT REVENGE

• @kandyman:

That's interesting Kylenote! We usually go for a mix of martial arts skills, attitude and stunt experience and Joe has them all. You'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future!

Hi Kandyman,
    Good to know Joe is still here! Any chance to see the first karate hunk again?
    Besides, if you guys don't mind, I will be very appreciate to see stuntmen shoot movies without wearing masks. :lol:

• administrators

Silver? Interesting segue from Stuntman strand :)@Amy:

What about Silver "Claire" ?
    It has been a long time since she had featured in a movie

• What about Silver "Claire" ?
    It has been a long time since she had featured in a movie

• administrators

That's interesting Kylenote! We usually go for a mix of martial arts skills, attitude and stunt experience and Joe has them all. You'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future!