BRAND NEW KAF ORIGINAL! BLACK FEMMEKAT - OUT NOW!!

• administrators

Rumour has it that there'll be a brand new original Kickassfemmes movie released this Friday? I have it on good authority it's going to be starring her.....

• administrators

MORE BEHIND THE SCENES FROM BLACK FEMMEKAT at http://www.kickassfemmes.com

• administrators

If you love the sight of Diva V JJ in FemmeKat then you'll probably love this pack of kick ass posed and action stills....there's 160 of them and only £2.99! Out Now!

• administrators

DIVA V JJ PHOTOSET....OUT TOMORROW - FRIDAY 22ND! 160 KICKASS PHOTOS OF THE BATTLING VIOLENT FEMMES.

• administrators

Thanks Jade-O - they are a formidable duo those two... 👿

• Sorry for the late review, but allow me to congratulate Kandyman on a job well done. All of you who know me are well aware that when it comes to F/F I'm a big proponent of evenly matched fights were the outcome is not readily evident until very late in the bout.

Even with that bias on my part I thought this video was excellent. JJ really knows how to sell taking a beating. And Diva most certainly knows how to deliver one. I look forward to seeing what else Kandyman has in store in that treasure chest of a hard drive of his. 😁 🔑

• administrators

I shall pass on your good wishes.

• JJ is my favorite Kickass girl. She sells everything she does so well. Please congratulate her KandyMan

• Oh! Why can't tomorrow be now already! 😭

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• By the gods of my ancestors! 👏 👏

Kandyman that's what I call a double whammy of great news. I cannot wait to se who she will be facing. 😁