NEW KAK RELEASE - FASTER, KANDYGIRLS! KILL! KILL!

• administrators

BRAND NEW KAK RELEASE TODAY.....STARRING BRAND NEW KANDYGIRL ERICA!

She's blonde, she's fierce, she's gymnastic and she's got the most lethal legs this side of Kandyshire.

• @kandyman said:

btw - don't you find the ordering of the posts and replies a little irritating? they're so easy to miss! we're trying to change it to the more conventional method of one after the other.

Is that the reason behind the test post you put up........... and are you trying to get this thread to appear above the one above it ?

depending on settings of course, but Sticky threads act differently to conventional threads,...................check to see if you have an option that allows sticky's to display in order of posting date not alphabeticaly.

• administrators

@scarru You may be right there Scarru! btw - don't you find the ordering of the posts and replies a little irritating? they're so easy to miss! we're trying to change it to the more conventional method of one after the other.

• Not sure how much relevance the stock exchange had on sales of FASTER, KANDYGIRLS, KILL, KILL

but for me it was the picture below that instantly grabbed my attention,........😛.......infact this alone probably paid more of a significant factor on sales

rather than current value of pound to dollar......... which lets face it ..........goes up and down more times than prostitutes panties anyway. 😜

The sight of a blond in beige boots would raise my pulse levels any day of the week but seeing her beside two other hotties looking down on a heap of defeated henchmen

doesn't surprise at all this has become a big big seller.

• administrators

Well, maybe its the fact that KAK films have never been so CHEAP for the Americans (with the exchange rate ridiculously good for you) but Faster, Kandygirls, Kill! Kill! is one of the best selling KAK films of all time!

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• The new girl looks mighty impressive Mr K'man I must say and even more mouth watering in those stunning beige boots so 10 out of 10 for costume

and despite the fact she does unfortunately share the same name as my ex mother in law..........(sad.... but true...... just my sodding luck...lol)........

hope to see plenty more of this blond bombshell in action who's name i'm trying to ignore...Facepalm...... so i'll just refer to her as 'Beige' if thats ok with you, Mrgreen

as she does look an ideal candidate for a particular custom movie idea I had.☺

• love it☺

(this in response to the film btw, not the post about the hackers Mrgreen )

• administrators

KAK IS BACK UP AND RUNNING! sorry about the 24 hour hiatus, we had to add more security measures against the hackers. I also know you can't respond to any posts at the moment, this is all part of the bugs the hackers infested the site with. We are working on it, we don't want you all to stay silent partners for long.....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!