LES KICKASS

• administrators

This week's KAK release stars the incredible Vixen and her trusty sidekick Skarlet. I would wager that, pound for pound, Vixen is the toughest Kandygirl of all time... agree? disagree? don't care?

Skarlet has the most incredible high kicks imaginable, they could truly take a man's head off. She is modelling the Fernando Berlin thigh high leather boots, these are the Rolls Royce of the boot world and with a 5 inch heel kicking ass is no mean feat.

I'm delighted to say this was dreamed up by the legend that is Dizzy Goon and only he knows why they're undercover as French Girls.....😜

• @kandyman any kills from Vixen or Skarlet in this release?

• Superb idea for a Kustom Kandy film. A great effort by all . I really enjoyed this film.

Well done to every one

Je suis Kandy

Panda

• @scarru. Nice reply. Yes, Vicky Michelle... Her doing a bit of hand-to-hand would have been quite cool!

Sadly no fallen Madonna with the big boobies here. In truth the only 'tit' with regards to this film was behind the camera....😀

DG

• @Dizzy-Goon said:

For those of you less French……(including myself!!!!!!)
    You flatter me Kandyman…….perhaps quite rightly!!
    The reason the girls are in such attire is that it was my homage to Allo Allo (the BBC comedy series from the 1990s with the sexy waitresses).
    In fact the film is very similar in so many ways but with one noticeable exception….the girls kick the blokes in the face more than just “only once”.
    DG

Good moaning DG

Allo Allo was, still is, one of my fav TV shows of all time...........

and aarghh yes, who can forget those hot looking waitresses in short skirts and fishnets stockings.

I must ask,

does your Allo Allo themed custom also include

the flashing knobs and fallen madonna with the big boobies ? Mrgreen

• @kandyman

Vous me flattez Kandyman ...... .pert-être très justement !!

La raison pour laquelle les filles sont dans une telle tenue est que ce fut mon hommage à Allo Allo (la série de comédie BBC à partir des années 1990 avec les serveuses sexy ) .

En fait, le film est très similaire à bien des égards , mais avec une exception notable ... .les filles botter les mecs dans le visage plus que juste " une seule fois " .

DG

For those of you less French……(including myself!!!!!!)

You flatter me Kandyman…….perhaps quite rightly!!

The reason the girls are in such attire is that it was my homage to Allo Allo (the BBC comedy series from the 1990s with the sexy waitresses).

In fact the film is very similar in so many ways but with one noticeable exception….the girls kick the blokes in the face more than just “only once”.

DG