NAME A KANDYGIRL

• administrators

Here is your chance to name another Kandygirl..... introducing B the Spanish Ballerina.... she stands at 5ft 7 and has the most dazzlingly elegant ballet form. It's safe to say she is like the Spanish sister of Emmanuelle..... so, who wants to make Kandyland history and name her character.

• administrators

Well done Scarru and if there was a card between yellow and red you'd have it DG 😝

• @kandyman

"Booooo...hiss".

Hmm....πŸ€”....wasn't Bianca in Eastenders once upon a time? Presumably she has a punch like "Riiiicky".....sorry, I mean Rocky. πŸ˜€

2nd yellow?!!!! πŸ™ƒ

• @kandyman said:

Well, I put it to the gang and close runners up were Jewel, Sienna, Sofia, Aurora and Seve Ballet-steros but the overall winner was......BIANCA! So well done Scarru, you win a film of your choice! just mail me with your wish at admin@kickasskandy.com

SWEET, .......and BIANCA is a fine fitting name for a fine looking Kandy Girl,..........never realised there was a prize up for grabs, so happy days and well done me.

(can my choice of film include box sets ????...... or am I pushing me luck, .......ok, don't answer that..lol ) Mrgreen

For those unaware, the name 'Bianca' is not only a astrological one but according to the great Urban Dictionary, .......

it also means one who is fair and white,

and apparently, Bianca's are usually European, gorgeous with sexy bodies.............and have.big boobs........

(not my words btw ........its whats written in the urban dictionary)

I personally would never use such degrading references to describe any female.Facepalm.................................... regardless how big their tits are.🍈🍈

Looking forward to seeing Bianca in action Mr K'man................. and long may she kickass.☺

• administrators

Well, I put it to the gang and close runners up were Jewel, Sienna, Sofia, Aurora and Seve Ballet-steros but the overall winner was......BIANCA! So well done Scarru, you win a film of your choice! just mail me with your wish at admin@kickasskandy.com

• @kandyman

• SofΓ­a. DG - πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    • Isabella. DG - πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    • Valentina. DG - πŸ€”..πŸ‘πŸ»
    • Camila. DG - πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    • Valeria. DG - πŸ˜¬πŸ‘ŽπŸ» (too like maleria..)
    • Luciana. DG - πŸ™‚
    • Ximena/Jimena. DG - πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
    • Mariana - DG - πŸ€”...πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Taken it seriously for once!! πŸ˜€

• administrators

Some very nice options there! Indigo is a good suggestion, so too is Sienna, Jewel and even Bianca. Any more? the closing will be this weekend.

• Regardless of her name, it looks like she has a 'six pack'. I hope her abs will be regularly on display?

• Well, she kinda looks like Natalie Dormer in that second picture:

So maybe the Spanish equivalent of Margaery... Margarita?

Another option is to honor her ballet background by evoking another great genre of music... opera. How about Carmen, for the only opera to have an actual catfight in the first act to kickstart the plot?

• @kandyman πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Glad my 'wit' is so readily identifiable!!

Well, she's from πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ, he's (rather was) from πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ.

Her name starts with a 'B' as did his.

She's into ballet....etc. You know it's not so barmy.

Ok, may not that then.

Regardless, her karate chops should, however, be executed thus:

"Hi-ya-ci-en-da".

DG

• I like the sound of "Indigo" in that list. It has a Spanish flavour and sounds refined.

Panda

• As a fair few of the girls here have been named after colours or Gem Stones here are some more possibilities,

EMERALD

CRYSTAL

CAMEO

GEMMA

MICA

SAPHIRE/SAPPHIRA

AMBER

BEIGE

BLUE

BURGUNDY

CORAL

CRIMSON

DIAMOND

INDIGO

EBONY or IVORY (hmm...maybe not)

JEWEL.

Astrological names are often popular too like,

ARIEL

AMATHEA

AURORA

BIANCA

CASSIOPEIA

CELESTE

GEMINI

LUNA

NOVA

RHEA

STELLA

VENUS

There are also weather orientated names like,

CYCLONE

STORM

LIGHTNING

THUNDER

TORNADO

BLIZZARD

or

HAYLEY-STONE .........(which is a name Ive just come up myself, and yes, ........probably wont catch on either)

As for car associated titles, there is,

SIENNA

CLEO/CLIO

CAPRICE

OCTAVIA

KIA

ELISE

PORTIA

MINNIE/MINI

JAZZ

MERCEDES

(I didn't include the make of car I drive in this listing as 'START YOU BASTARD'......isnt really a feminine name) Mrgreen

• administrators

I didn't even have to see who that was from....it has DG hallmarks all over it.

• Seve Ballet-Steros....

• administrators

Well, i'm going to throw Sienna and Sierra into the mix. One is named after a really fit actress, the other a Ford automobile.

• I say Victoria.

• @kandyman said:

It's safe to say she is like the Spanish sister of Emmanuelle...

and thankfully nothing like her Spanish brother Manuel, who works as a hotel waiter in Torquay .... Mrgreen

Taking into consideration her physic and general body flexibility, how about

Spandex Ballet

or

Mercedes Bends

• administrators

Katalina is a good start!

• I'm going to throughout "Katalina" and "Kitten" as possibilities πŸ˜‡

Panda