THIS WEEKS RELEASE....FROM KICKASS TO ETERNITY starring Kix

• administrators

Kix is going solo this week..... which film though? well, you can choose..... deadline Thursday noon (GMT).

FILM ONE:

FILM TWO

• Oh well. It will still be great. I look forward to seeing Sidekick's reaction to this one. πŸ˜‹

I will just have to make it up to myself by finding something else to look forward to this weekend. Something as good as Kix kicking ass in an outfit with plentiful cleavage and a view of her abs. Bah! Who am I kidding? Where would I find such a thing? πŸ˜…

• administrators

And to whet the appetites.... here's the trailer!

• @kandyman

Hoorah!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŒ‹πŸ’₯

• administrators

Well, we hit high noon and at 2:2 I put the casting vote to Kix herself...... and she's gone for...... her Wonderkix movie 😍

• administrators

OK - so with your vote DG it stands at 2:2..... will anyone cast the winning vote before noon?? or will I have to leave it in the hands of Kix herself?

• @kandyman

3-2 surely....(as I wanted both released!).

If pushed I'd probably go for the Superheroine one...just to make it more complicated for you. πŸ˜€

DG

• administrators

2:1 TO FILM 1...... it's nail biting stuff!

• My vote goes to Film 1. I always find it more satisfying to see Kandygirls winning because of their martial arts skills rather than super strength. Also, I like the outfit better.

• @kandyman

Kix really does have a wonderful 'chassis' I must say.

Yellow card?!! Thought my suggestion was rather nifty!!

DG

• administrators

You won't have seen that top before Jade.

DG - Yellow Card

Vote stands at 1:1.... it couldn't be closer 😜

• How's about both?! πŸ˜€

• If I may offer my opinion, I choose Film 1, if for no other reason than I am intrigued by that top. 😍

Have we seen it before? ❓

• How can I lose! Second one for me please Kandyman.