GET KICK ASS

• Kix is as usual fantastic in this film. Her moves are really good and you never get the impression that she's pulling any punches or kix. Good job as usual, thanks.

• As always i think shes really good

cheap personalized t shirt

• administrators

I agree, Silver is quite incredible - keep your eyes on her, there's something not quite right….

• I thought that the Kix-Vix combo could not be beaten but the new pairing is an equal if not better match up. The Slow mo sequence mentioned above skips on my version of the clip - not sure if this is just a problem encountered during my download as I often only get half the film on the first attempt and have to check the actual file size when completed; no worries though. Favourite bit has to be low angle shot of Silver finishing off the goon on the floor - awesome.

With all the snow around at the moment was kinda expcting a few catsuits in the white stuff - Where Eagles Kick Ass type of thing?

Have great Xmas everyone.

• This movie is ace.

• Apologies. my response seems to have been cut in half. here is the full post

Bellissimo Kandyman, you (and the girls) out do ourselves everytime. Hi-Kix is amazing. Her increasingly brutal fights are something to behold. I am really enjoying that she is now blocking several punches before repaying the pain (with interest)! I am especially loving her increased use of "machine gun" kicks and even some "machine gun" punches in this lastest episode. The "slow-motion attempt with Kix was great. I now have increasing expectations about the brutality of forth coming fights, especially from Kix and Vixen.

A few observations, perhaps requests. The latest film flicks back and fourth between the girls a little too quickly for my liking. It doesn't give enough time to savour the girls handing out the pain. Please do not swap too quickly between each of the girls during their fights.

I also must confess a desire to buy the "long lost" AJ in a hot pink dress and thigh high boots. I am an avid fan and have your entire works already so have little to gain from purchasing the DVD.

Finally I love all the kandy girls. Your selection and taste is exceptional (I especially love Kix and Vixen though). Is there any chance of having a more international flavour to future kandy girls. I would love to have a Chinese Kandy Girl in thigh high boots pummelling away on some bad guys (we all know Chinese girls know kung fu!). Alternativley Kick Ass Kandy Girls form India or Africa.

Every second Friday is my favourite day of the fortnight. Keep up the great work.

• Bellissimo Kandyman, you (and the girls) out do ourselves everytime. Hi-Kix is amazing. Her increasingly brutal fights are something to behold. I am really enjoying that she is now blocking several punches before repaying the pain (with interest)! I am especially loving her increased use of

• Just when you think it couldn't get any better, it gets better!! I was in love with AJ yesterday, Kix last night, Vixen this morning and now my heart has been won by the one you called Silver. OMFG!! as that annoying girl on the bus said, where did she come from? Not only is she stunningly beautiful but she can fight and i mean SHE CAN FIGHT!!! her movement is like a classic symphony, it all works so gracefully but has such amazing impact. Her kicks are stupidly high, her chops look like they could take your head off and those punches look deadly mcdeadly. She's also wearing beige boots! and you know how much i love dem things.

BRAVISSIMO KANDYMAN, BRAVISSIMO.

Goose