ROGUE KICKASS

• administrators

It seems only fitting that the Xmas / New Year movie for 2016 should be this one. Previously lost a few years ago only to be found a few months ago this film features the peerless Kix and a Clubber Thong in her one and only FM fight.

• I want to see fight again that women, her muay thai style is too much

• @kandyman I wholeheartedly agree with that decision. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

The sneakers would've clashed horribly with the wardrobe and the flatfooted boots probably wouldn't have had the same traction as bare feet.

Anything that lets the girls show their skills to the fullest has my vote. βœ‹

• administrators

Well, sneakers are allowed and occasionally we can risk with flat boots but in this film we wanted to go barefoot, it's nice to have a change!

• Presumably any kind of footwear would've been a big no-no inside that ring.

• administrators

Well, that's a matter of opinion ;)

• Sin you have not used boots without heels like those used by diva recently, it would be much sexier!

good year !

• administrators

First of all, excellent use of emoticons and icons Jade! second of all.....it's a funny old story, we filmed this a while ago but when a couple of our WD hard drives died on us (never trust WD!) we managed to recover everything.... but feared this little beauty was lost forever. Imagine our surprise a few months ago when we found it buried away on an editors old hard drive. It's now a classic piece of Kickass history being that it's Clubber's only FM fight to date....and she rocks lingerie like a lingerie rocking rockster.

• By all the gods old and new! 😲 😍

Leave it to you Kandyman to bring a ray of pure unadulterated sunshine to lift our spirits as this most foul of years come to a close. 🌞 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Especially considering that this video ticks every single box on my checklist of favorite thing short of F/F...

• Kix kicking ass? β˜‘
    • Kandygirls putting their martial arts on display without heels? β˜‘
    • A boxing ring? β˜‘
    • Clubber in an outit that shows off her insanely impressive physique? β˜‘

This one even has a specially warm place in my heart as I can hazard a guess about exactly when it was made and under which circumstances.😎 My, my... that day was even busier than I imagined. 😜 I hope you took the girls for a proper dinner afterwards, they must've been famished. πŸ΄πŸ—πŸ–πŸ£πŸ