CASTLE KICKASS pt one OUT NOW!

• administrators

And here's a little sneak preview

• @kandyman

Well, well, well.....a Man Utd fan & a gentleman.....wonders will never cease! ๐Ÿ˜‰

(I had faith - but confess I didn't think you'd swing into action that fast!!)

• administrators

@JadeOwl @DizzyGoon1 - I sent those 3 films within minutes of Jade O's post last week ๐Ÿ˜Š never doubt the Kandyman ๐Ÿ˜œ

• @kandyman Be my guest. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• administrators

will you tell him or should I Jade ;) @Dizzy-Goon

• @JadeOwl

Surely K'man will do the decent thing & send you the 3 that have fallen off your list?

He knows who bought what after all (at least I assume he does....)?!

• This post is deleted!

• In the end, nothing beats a KAK video with Kix in head-to-toe leather kicking the 'bejesus' out of some poor (or perhaps lucky) bastard. Kix just gets better with age. I can't wait 'til Part 2

I wish Kix was my Valentine๐Ÿ˜œ

Panda

• @Dizzy-Goon I managed to copy all but three of the KAK videos. My Dad knows a guy who he thinks is going to be able to rescue them and the rest of the files I was unable to copy of the damaged hard drive. Hopefully he will succeed. ๐Ÿ™

Right now I'm back to using my old laptop I bought in 2009. Which is, shall we say... slow. I haven't bought another locally because they overcharge, so I've bought a new one on Best Buy in the US and someone I know who is travelling over there is going to bring it back to me. It's saved me like US$ 300, but I have to wait until Feb. 27th to get the new laptop in my hands.

• @JadeOwl Did you resolve this potentially suicide worthy issue? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• administrators

OH NO! Good luck and let us know what happens, this has ramifications for the entire genre! @JadeOwl

• Oh, today of all days my laptop's hard drive decides to crap out. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Wish me luck trying to rescue my KAK and KAF collection before the hard drive disk gives out completely. ๐Ÿ™

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

A stunning look for the greatest Kandygirl of all time. THE DOWNLOAD CANT COME IN FAST ENOUGH.

THANK YOU FOR THIS.

D

• Kix and that dress๐Ÿ˜