KANDYHEIST - out now!

• administrators

BUT WHO IS IT??

• administrators

And here's the BTS part 2 for you

• administrators

It may be Kix week but lets not forget the one and only DIVA with this Behind the Scenes Clip from KandyHeist

• administrators

Glad you're liking this one! Diva wanted to give these other boots a try as they had a higher heel and she loved the way they looked!

• I thought this film was fantastic! One of KAK's best. It had everything I love. Diva in a catsuit and boots and good back and forth fighting with mostly Diva dominating. I also love that she mentioned her skills in martial arts in the film. Personally, I prefer the idea that the Kandygirls are normal women who are able to kick ass because they are extraordinary martial artists rather than because they have some super powers or special serums.

• 9.5/10 Kandyman. My only questions quibble is that Diva is not in OTK or thigh high boots! Otherwise......it was sublime.

• Well, well... apparently I was overthinking it.😅

• administrators

You guys are Good! how did you spot her bracelet Diva fan?

DIVA IS HERE!!! KANDY HEIST IS THIS WEEK'S RELEASE!

OUT NOW!!

• I get Diva withdrawal 1 week after her latest film.......sigh.......heavy sigh

• I hope everyone is right. Now seems like the perfect time for a new Diva film. I was just starting to get Diva withdrawal!

• It's Diva! 😍 Her bracelet proves it.

• Diva would be good......very good

• @Dfingo I have a feeling the obvious answer might not be the right one. 🔍

• @kandyman Without question or shadow of doubt it's Diva 😍