KAK AWARDS 2010

• administrators

Great suggestions from Kamach and Goose so here goes, first category for the KAK Awards 2010 (badges will be given to the girls) is:

KAK BEST NEWCOMER 2010

Place your votes!

• LOL

• administrators

I take your point Zico and I'll give Sydney an award too. You will indeed be seeing a lot more of the newcomers!

• Will we be seeing more of all of the newcomers Kandyman?

• Well Kandyman. It looked like there was a tie between Sydney and Bambi, both with 4 votes.

Since as I said in my previous post, I was not able to vote directly on the poll, since the option didn´t appear to me. And my vote for Sydney would have been her 4th vote.

• administrators

Well, as we see out 2010 we can reward this years BEST NEWCOMER, as voted by you - BAMBI! Unfortunately she can't be here tonight to collect this award as she's currently kicking the shit out of the Russian Mafia but she's delighted by the honour.

• It´s look like my previous post was cut, and was not displayed complete so here I post it again:

Well, it's look like I missed this poll, since I don't see the option that will allow me to vote.
    However, I'll vote here in this message, so if you please Kandyman add my vote to the results so it will count.

My vote, by far, is for SYDNEY. In fact Sydney is one of my three favorite kandy girls along with Vixen and Kix.

She just looked amazing in that Silver catsuit at that “From Russia” video. She looked so beautiful, fine, fit, curvaceous with an awesome body and great moves. I´ve also liked Sydney moves. Besides, she´s always smiling, knowing what she has. Knowing she is always superior to the bad guys, and that she can easily take on them and beat them up. She also looked great when she wore the other black catsuit. But, she looked even better wearing that stunning silver catsuit.

In fact, I miss Sydney, we haven´t seen her in long time.
    I hope I could see her again in a video wearing her silver catsuit and her black boots along with Vixen, where Vixen wears her black catsuit and her perfect black boots Vixen and only she uses to wear. Hoping to watching them together soon.

I hoped you all had a great Christmas holidays. I also hope you, great Kick Ass Kandy staff, and all the Kick Ass Kandy members, to have a fantastic 2011 year, full of love and blessings.

Looking forward for the new videos to come during the 2011.

• Well, it's look like I missed this poll, since I don't see the option that will allow me to vote.

However, I'll vote here in this message, so if you please Kandyman add my vote to the results so it will count.

My vote, by far, is for SYDNEY. In fact Sydney is one of my three favorite kandy girls along with Vixen and Kix.

She just looked amazing in that Silver catsuit at that

• Because they make legs look more shapely, which in turn makes them look stronger. Also they're sexy and men's brains turn to mush

• Banned

ok..why boyz r weak of high heels or boots..?

• administrators

You're right Graves, Minx and Fox should have been on the list and i've added them.

• For me, Bambi, too. Her role in The Lion, the Witch… (part 1.) was perhaps the most impressive debut ever seen from a new Kandygirl.
    However, I must add that Red came very close. I love her unique, wild style and her appearance made Inglorious Kick Ass 1-2 an all-time classic for me. I hope we'll get to see her again in the future! :)

(Just a quick observation - shouldn't be Minx or Fox featured on this list, too?)

• Sydney was HOT in that catsuit alright but Bambi chic has won it for me!

• I adored Sydney, she looked amazing in her catsuit