NEW KICKASSFEMMES RELEASE....FRIDAY 21ST!

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• administrators

Another phenomenally scribed review from Max - we shall have to start potting the payback next season!

• Kickassfemmes quarrel (over sugar bowls?), then a flailing orgy of fists, feet and kneeing. Also Diva's verbal swipe "I'm going to re-arrange your face until it's...". Maybe readers can guess what the final worded sarcasm is. Resort to gas spray has potential to change the game. Happily that's not stretched out. Adore KAF. Usually one's kept guessing at how catfights resolve. Well-matched girl vs girl action in long leather boots and shiny gear never fails to grab me. Mayhem fun very sexy. Charming if arrogant Diva something of a "ditz" at loggerheads with mighty Kix (projects hard-bitten even when clouted into funny dazed stupor) plus there's resentful Wild Card, newcomer Aish, no mean contender. Some good Diva moves actually take Kix by surprise. Nice to see toe-to-toe smash-bang-wallop taken outside in the courtyard (felled momentarily, two of our shapely Femmes drape back limp across the picnic table for instance). Final juicy beatdown to submission. I hope fervently that there'll be attempted "payback" follow-up or two in this vein.

• Phenominal vid. Diva and Kix are awesome. great fight scenes. Keep it going, Hopefully the next one will be out quicker.

• hi

for me everytime kix is in movie i am already happy another great movie i have to see

thanks kandyman you and your staff for your work

• This post is deleted!

• administrators

KICKASSFEMME WARS - STARRING DIVA, KIX....... AND AISH! OUT NOW!!

• This post is deleted!