STRICTLY KICKASS.....starring Jade

• administrators

COMING SOON TO KAK! Lady Jade is catsuited and leather booted and on a solo mission....

• @opponent12

Thank you.

It's nice to know it's not just myself & k'man who get a kick out of my customs!!

Got a few more lined up for next season...

Roll on Spring!!!

• @Panda It was WHO DARES KICKASS, and it was great too lol, all of DG's customs are tbh...

• As a self proclaimed Kick Ass Kandy Konnoisseur, I loved this movie starring Jade but I was curious to see DG's reference to Jade in a ballgown. Did I miss that, which film is that? I'd love to see Jade kick ass in ballgown!

• administrators

Fear not .... there are still a few more Jade films to come and as Pharrell one said, No-one Ever Really Retires.... or was that Dies?

• That is just depressing. She is such a gorgeous girl and love her moves and, well, just everything! Mark me as sad.

• @opponent12

Actually cannot recall if there are anymore to come with Jade.

I think there are but my customs with her are now all out there I think - seccy, Ninja, ball gown, hot pants & catsuit. Think that's it.

I believe she's now retired from KAK. Big shame....

• administrators

Glad you like it and YES it's one of DGs finest creations! She is a class act.... she loves a good fight :)

• @Dizzy-Goon What? Is this her last movie? Her and Diva have been my favorites since the ninja movies :(... It sucks that she didn't get to solo more in her movies.

• She looks amazing !!! Is she challenged in this one?

• She is utterly gorgeous! Love the attitude and of course, the karate chop is always a nice touch!

• K'man

Jade is the most stylish Kandy Girl ever to have been on your books.

I hope you can encourage her back for one more turn.....

DG