NEW RELEASE: 12 ANGRY BADASS

• administrators

It's the KAK debut for 12 Angry Badass! once on limited released many years ago on Badass Kandy, it's now available for all on Kickasskandy. This is possibly the best BAK film we ever shot, the girls are extraordinary, especially Amazon in 1 of her only 2 ever film appearances.

• administrators

Welcome@American-Johnny

It's good to have you here! With the Kandygirls on missions of secrecy all over the planet we don't have a roster per se but all the girls are Kickass apart from Red, Silver, Gold and Amazon... (and occasionally Kix) and they're bad through and through.

• I'm brand new to the forum, so I have a lot to learn. Are the girls listed on the main page the only ones currently on the roster? And other than the three listed for each category, which ones are Kickass, and which are Badass?@kandyman

• @kandyman said:

So maybe a little Badass Mini-Series would be a good idea next shooting season!

That sounds so awesome. with Jade, Blaze, Haywire, Skylar, Aish, Erica, Skarlet and Vixen if it's possible or if any of the girls are available to do it.

• administrators

So maybe a little Badass Mini-Series would be a good idea next shooting season!

• administrators

@kandyman said:

... and Jade - who should win in an FF bout between Good and Evil?

Good on general principle, but not always, not even close to always. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The outcome of a fight between the Kandygirls and the Badass Girls should never be known from the start. The uncertainty makes the fight more exiting, at least when it comes to F/F, is my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜‹

• @kandyman

For me personally i definitely like and prefer the bad Kandies over the good ones.

I love their personalities, their kills, there viciousness and their presence when there on the screen much more than KAK.

I also love the mixtures of kills, Vicious bone breaking beatdown and deadly KOs from the Badass Kandy even though they eliminate their enemies alot ( which i really like.) They will also at times brutally KO there enemies so it feels well rounded with the Badass Kandys with me.

My List for Badass Kandys candidates are Jade, Blaze, Haywire, Skylar, Aish, Erica, Skarlet and Vixen.

Mini-series of Badass Kandy or something would be interesting.

• @Abercorn said:

I love all of the girls and the videos on the site but personally I think I'd give the edge to the good girls. I find it more satisfying when a bad guy who thinks he's untouchable and takes whatever he wants is taken down by a Kandygirl. It's fun to watch the bad girls too though since they look great and are good fighters but I like that the good girls are heroines while the bad girls can seem like bullies. You can't go wrong with either though!

Iโ€™m with you on this, itโ€™s very satisfying to watch an overly confident cocky tough bad guy get creamed and pulverized by a heroine. Love both but love the idea that good conquers bad.

Although I do believe every girl should have a little spice into that sugar.

• I love all of the girls and the videos on the site but personally I think I'd give the edge to the good girls. I find it more satisfying when a bad guy who thinks he's untouchable and takes whatever he wants is taken down by a Kandygirl. It's fun to watch the bad girls too though since they look great and are good fighters but I like that the good girls are heroines while the bad girls can seem like bullies. You can't go wrong with either though!

• administrators

It's an interesting debate.... BAD V GOOD? Does virtue play it's part or do you have to be mean to keep them keen? and Jade - who should win in an FF bout between Good and Evil?

• administrators

@kandyman said:

It's a thought! how much do you prefer the bad girls over the good girls?

The bad girls have the built-in benefit that they tend to cause good girls to fight them, meaning more F/F which is always a plus in my book. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• I liked the bad ass and the kick ass girls. Too many Kandy girls is NEVER enough ๐Ÿ˜Š

• administrators

It's a thought! how much do you prefer the bad girls over the good girls?

• you ever think you would bring back bad ass kandy at least as an mini-series?