Kix and other Kandygirls of note

• hi, just a little suggestion : Kix in her warriorress charactere in Kandycrisis ... i really sure that Kandyman and NGC could do something very good with that ... i'm the only one who dream of that ? :)

• administrators

Bad Ass Kandy is on hiatus at the moment, the girls are deep deep deep undercover@American-Johnny

• Always pleased to hear from a fan. That's quite a lineup for sure. Are the Badass Kandygirls still around, or is Badass Corp also actively recruiting these days?@kandyman

• administrators

Yeah, Storm is amazing too and we'll be looking to shoot stuff with her next season too @Zatoichi02

• Speaking of Storm, she´s really missed :D Hopefully she will be back in action soon. As Aish too, my favourite kandygirl :D Those split punches are something to behold :D@kandyman

• administrators

Well..... Vixen, Diva, Sex Panther, JJ, Cat, Erica, Skarlet, Blaze, Storm, JJ.... and Kix when she's back. We're also always recruiting more..... @American-Johnny

PS: I loved you in Winter Summer.

• I can never get enough Kix and would love to see her return to the Kandydom

• So which Kandygirls are still active?@kandyman

• administrators

Not at all! @Panda

• K'man, does that mean Kix hasn't definitely "hung up" her thigh high boots and catsuit!

• administrators

and she'll be back kicking ass in no time! @JadeOwl

• administrators

Knowing Kix, there is not a doubt in my mind that when the time comes, the baby weight shall melt into the ether as if it had never been. 😆

• @kandyman said:

I'm not sure Kix and her belly would fit into that costume at the moment..... she's pregnant 😍

oh congrats ... and forgot about my idea :)

• administrators

I'm not sure Kix and her belly would fit into that costume at the moment..... she's pregnant 😍

• maybe a costume wtih her abs/belly exposed :-) , too many catsuits