EDEN stars in SHARK KICKASS

• administrators

So....what do you think of our new Kandygirl Eden? This was a custom movie by one of the site legends.... i'll let him announce himself and I think it's a great one.... but what do you guys think?

• administrators

Thanks Fixi.... there's plenty more Eden to come over the next year! @Fixi

• Eden rocks!!! She is the best Candygirl you ever had! EVER!! She is so cool and relaxed while beating up the two guys - that is sooo sexy!
    Will there be another movie with her in soon? Pleeease!

• administrators

It's about time she recognised my service to the Commonwealth! @Dfingo

• @Graves78 Superb work Sir! What an amazing custom. Must be very pleased and proud with the outcome. The sense of excitement that hits you when you get the email saying your clip is ready for download is just immense.

And another incredibly fit, athletic, beautiful and sadistic Kandygirl has been added to the book. Great work again Mr Kandyman if you don’t mind I’m going to put you forward for a knighthood. The Queen is feeling rather generous at the moment.

• Abs ++++++ @JadeOwl I am already in love

if she apears in a kandy crisis video I really hope for a similar outfit cause there is always a catsuit involved

• Well done Graves78, especially taking a chance on making a Kandy Kustom with a sight unseen Kandy girl, It worked out nicely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very nicely indeed.

• I'm so glad you like this movie! Actually, it's my very first custom film - the one I was so enthusiastic about in the custom movie thread (now you see why) :) I wanted a film with a record-breaking number of kicks and an even higher-than-usual level of visual and verbal taunting. I used my KAK movie favorites like Iron Kandy and The Dukes of Kick Ass as the main sources of inspiration.

Still, though I've written the basic plotline and come up with the premise of most of the scenes and moves, the the end result is far better than anything I could have imagined!

And yes, Eden is breathtaking. To call her "stunning" , "mesmerising"or "awesome" would be a serious understatement... :)

• Superb debut by Eden. Eden rocked that outfit and matched it with Kandy girl attitude rarely seen so early on in a Kandy kareer. Long boots, long gloves and a rocking "tush" in those shorts....mesmerising!

Well done Kandy Krew

Panda

• administrators

@kandyman What do I think? 😨

I think you outdid yourself! 😍 How did you do it? Where did you find her? If I may steal a turn of phrase from an old review of your work, it’s like you grew her in a lab to tick all the boxes.

Lovely face? β˜‘

Long shapely legs? β˜‘

Abs? β˜‘

Perfectly sculpted butt? β˜‘

Kandygirl attitude? β˜‘

Fighting skill? β˜‘

You are to be commended for bringing such beauty to our notice and your commissioner as well for being a true Maecenas to our community.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ™‡πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘