Festive Newsflash

• Dear All

I have been contacted by the great Kandyman who is having a well earned festive rest.

He has asked me to read out a short statement:

“Matches matches never touch....they can hurt you very much”.

No, hang on, wrong piece of paper....

(Sound of throat clearing...”ahem”)

“It is with sincere regret that due to personal circumstances beyond our control we were not able to post our usual update today. We hope to have normal service resumed as soon as possible. Please do, however, take comfort in the fact that Liverpool are miles ahead of United at this time”.

(I may have made up the last part!!)

Long story short.....no update this Friday but hopefully next week.

• This one looks like it will be amazing!

Off-topic but does anyone know if the Kandy Girl Eden has Twitter?

• administrators

Kandyman, you know I'm powerless before gingers. Even the bottle ones. 😍

@kandyman said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! thanks for your messages and i'm happy to report that we will be releasing a brand new film tomorrow! the long awaited debut of the posh, hot and tough Sloane!
    In the 11 years of KAK we've only ever missed 2 Friday releases so I'm sure you can imagine it was something serious. Thanks for your patience and service has now been resumed for every other Friday for the next 11 years!

• @kandyman

You’re burning through the DG customs back catalogue!!!

• @kandyman. Wow. Wow. Wow. Glad all is well. Friday can't come soon enough. Look like some amazing kicks coming soon.

• administrators

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! thanks for your messages and i'm happy to report that we will be releasing a brand new film tomorrow! the long awaited debut of the posh, hot and tough Sloane!

In the 11 years of KAK we've only ever missed 2 Friday releases so I'm sure you can imagine it was something serious. Thanks for your patience and service has now been resumed for every other Friday for the next 11 years!

• Hope all is well. I'll be here waiting ever so patiently for the next film.

• All the best for 2019to all Kandy Girl Fans!! And to you mr K!
    Could you please give us a hint wich girl will be the first in 2019?

Best, Fixi

• All the best K’man and Happy New Year everyone

• Hope everything is ok. The amazing and outstanding work you all put in is incredible. Look for forward to your next update.

• All the best K'man

I hope everything okay and we all completely understand. You have our thoughts and our continued support.

Regards

Panda

• administrators

Unfortunate, but understandable.

Give out best to Kandyman.