NEW KANDYGIRL DAKOTA: Movie Released!!

• administrators

COMING SOON TO KICKASSKANDY...... THIS BEAUTIFUL, UBER-FLEXIBLE, GYMNASTIC NINJA! Meet DAKOTA

The looks of RED, the flexibility of AISH & EMMANUELLE, the gymnastics of DIVA and the attitude of a KANDYGIRL. This one's a keeper ;)

TRIPLE PHOTOSET OUT TOMORROW.... That's over 300 ACTION STILLS starring DAKOTA in CATSUIT, BAREFOOT AND BOOTS

• No argument from me@toddy

• At your convenience,@kandyman

• administrators

we'll talk! @Jacques

• I cant imagine a situation where Dakota would be in any real peril - just not believable. Same with all K-girls -they're just not built for peril. Can't wait to see her tackling a gang one-by-one though.

• Will Dakota be able to sell peril? I am interested in one of the Kandy Girls to absorb a reasonable amount of peril before prevailing? For example in a 10 minute video, I would be expecting good back and forth action for about 6 or 7 minutes before our heroine takes control. Any opinions out there?@kandyman

• February 1st - D-Day 2019

• CANNOT WAIT to see her in a film. Wow just wow! She is so sexy!

• @kandyman I think you will have to come up with a whole new set of film labels for this one😲

Kind of feel sorry for the guys already. They don’t stand a chance.

Loving her leggings👌

• administrators

FRIDAY 1ST FEB!! @kicker24

• Wow wow wow. How long before we see her in action? She looks unbelievable.

• Very excited by this new addition to the K-verse. If you dont know her you are in for a treat - great eyes, legs and very gymnastic. Forget Red - she is a force in her own right. Well done Kman - the future looks bright.

• administrators

@kandyman You know, I wasn’t going to say anything about the resemblance to Red, but since you brought it up... damn! It is uncanny!

Do they come from the same town or something