Topic: every kak has her specificity...

in my opinion and as regards my preferate kak girls

VIXENS is the most violent  ( if i had to fight her, she would be the kak girl who i fear most...)

HI KIX and MATA HARI are the most credible and technical during fighting, but HI KIX has more charisma than any other kak girl

BAMBI is the most mysterious and disquieting (this is du to her eyes)

AGENT RED is the most vicious ( it seem she likes a lot ballbusting...)

every each is pretty and sexy, special mention for HI KIX !

Re: every kak has her specificity...

Welcome to the board Frenchfan!  Your descriptions are very good indeed, its that vicious streak in Red that sent her over to the darkside! Nobody messes with Vixen....some have tried it and seriously regretted it and Kix didn't become world champion kickboxer at the age of 18 without some serious talent!

welcome aboard and look forward to your next posts.

Do you know why ?

Are You french yourself ?

on est pas loin je suis à Montpellier !
nos amis les anglais ( surtout les anglaises) sont inimitables, je les adore !

I think you're wrong lol, I'm french and I prefer very much Red, very cute and very very vicious. since we know it will be part of badass, I await her next appears with impatience.

It's true Kix is my number 2 wink

RED is primary , this is why she is exciting ( she is pretty to )

You'll be pleased to know that Red is the unofficial leader of the Bad Ass Gang, she is amazingly sadistic for someone who looks so sweet!

WOW... it seems I was spot on about Red in my Inglorious Kick Ass 2 review (almost half a year before the announcement of the Bad Ass Girls site!). I should try my luck with the lottery numbers...

You were spot on Graves! she was never going to stick at being a good girl!

"This is the debut movie of Agent Red, and it’s a remarkable introduction. I like that every Kandygirl has a unique role and personality – Hi-Kix is the smart, experienced leader, Sydney is the stylish, elegant secret agent etc. As I see, Red is the reckless, hot-headed, young member, without much experience, but full of energy, impulsion, arrogance and power – she represents what every Kandygirl agent must have been before they “grew up” and become what they are now. Her youthful energy really give this movie a unique feel – for example, who wouldn’t like the scene where she tramples on the dropped cigarette of the guard, and a few minutes later stomps on the body of her dropped opponent exactly the same way? (And I didn’t even say a word about her red boots and kicks… which are REALLY a sight!)"

kandyman wrote:

You'll be pleased to know that Red is the unofficial leader of the Bad Ass Gang,

very interesting to know, it means that we will see her very much

kandyman wrote:

she is amazingly sadistic for someone who looks so sweet!

That's precisely why I am a big fan. Sweet and very bad bad girl cool

Actually, I was referring to this part:

"The movie ends with an interesting cliffhanger which – to my knowledge – still hasn’t been resolved. And it’s a intriguing idea; watching this movie, we already know that Red could be a very, very bad girl, indeed… "

smile

Oh I can't wait for Bad Ass Kandy.