Topic: FRIDAY PREVIEW: New Kandygirl Emmanuelle

PROBABLY THE SEXIEST GIRL FIGHTING PHOTOSET EVER!  176 high resolution stills featuring Emmanuelle, the most flexible, elegant and utterly brutal fighting girl in the world.  When this sensual martial artist finds out that her boyfriend has cheated on her she takes her time and pleasure to beat him up with the most exquisite array of fighting moves known to woman.  This is girl fighting dripping in sex appeal and men can't help but fall in love with Emmanuelle!
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr233/kickasskandy/Indecent%20Kickass/IMG_0904.jpghttp://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr233/kickasskandy/Indecent%20Kickass/_MG_1691.jpghttp://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr233/kickasskandy/Indecent%20Kickass/_MG_1639.jpghttp://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr233/kickasskandy/Indecent%20Kickass/_MG_1492.jpg

Re: FRIDAY PREVIEW: New Kandygirl Emmanuelle

Wow! that is impressive.

Call it a hunch, but I don't really think this dude is even going to try to fight back. wink

lol lol lol

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.”
- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov "Bridle and Saddle" (aka "The Mayors", in Foundation), 1942.

I think my baldy heed got sunburnt that day

Plz post the video!!!

anyone else want to see it this week too lol?

1 = Yes
2= Yes

Dizzle83

I'm not sure we have the video of Col's sunburnt baldy head Dizzle but i'll double check!:)

Dizzle83 wrote:

Plz post the video!!!

anyone else want to see it this week too lol?

1 = Yes
2= Yes

Dizzle83

I want...

kandyman wrote:

I'm not sure we have the video of Col's sunburnt baldy head Dizzle but i'll double check!:)

O you soooooo funny...  Lol

Friday video of new Kak girl Emmanuelle anyone???

If Kman loved us he would make it happen tongue

Dizzle83

Dizzle83 wrote:
kandyman wrote:

O you soooooo funny...  Lol

Friday video of new Kak girl Emmanuelle anyone???

If Kman loved us he would make it happen tongue

Dizzle83

I second that!

I bought the set. She's, er, quite flexible. Absolutely amazing. If you don't mind me mentioning that I recently bought a video from a competitor with an impressive girl doing splits and amazing high kicks and was a little concerned for KAK but Kandyman always delivers and just 1up'ed the competition.

Holy hell she is flexible errr hot!!!

Best photo set yet.  Now we just need to see if see if she can actually fight and isn't just a really really really really ... pretty face

Cough.. Show us a video Kman!!!

Dizzle83

You would not believe how Emmanuelle moves!  she's everything you expect but more!

She looks amazing.

However...

VIDEOS >>>>>>>>>>> PHOTOSETS

Please say she's featured in videos Kandyman. tongue

I wanted to burn the Louvre.  I'd do the Elgin Marbles with a sledgehammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa.  This is my world, now.  This is my world, my world, and those ancient people are dead.  ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 16

Maybe if we get more people to yell and scream Kman will give us a weekend bonus video...

Wink , Wink ... smile  Ill even pay double lol!

Cmon people!

Dizzle83

Must say this was my favourite shoot of all time great weather ,top girls and probably the most energy drinks drunk in a day

You were on fire that day Col, literally! Once the sun comes out we have to use that location again, 'twas awesome.

She was very nice yeah but Kix is still the Queen smile